View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 05:20 PM   #17
Joezilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimGnitecki View Post
No I haven't, BUT, right now, this is the best USED deal we can see in our local market area. No used DRVs that are anywhere close to our financial abilities - that 2015 Tradition was the best DRV deal in this market area, and we could not get financing that would work for us.

There are a couple of Redwoods within 200 miles, but the least costly one is a 2013 asking $50K.

So, the used Carriage Domani is the OPPOSITE of "he has already made his mind up". It's a flexible response to an impediment in the way of getting the DRV.

I'm still asking for specific reasons that the Domani would be a poor choice, and haven't yet seen any presented to me here.

Jim G
Well, you are trying to impress us with how well you think the Domani is built and such. You are really on the wrong website to do that. We all have DRV units and really have no interest in the now defunct Domani brand. No matter how much we tell you to get a DRV product, you keep coming back the the $$$ excuse. I understand that times are hard, but if money is your driving concern, then by all means get the Domani and be happy.

Joe
Joezilla is offline   Reply With Quote