View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 02:39 PM   #5
JimGnitecki

Quote:
Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
Uh, you realize that you are asking (majority on this thread) Drv owners what they think of the Domani? Not trying to be a smarta** but we own Drv's for good reason. When you said it's the lowest cost of the rv's you've looked at you kinda lost me. Price should not be the only comparison. I don't know who makes the Domani but I would post this on the Domani owner's forum. You are always going to get your best info from actual owners. Compare the insulation r factors, the frame build and what owners say.
Oh, I see now you've been posting about the Tradition, so you obviously know it's a Drv forum, my advice still stands, Domani owners are your best resource.
Yes, I am trying to FIND a Carriage Domani forum with info. I think I found one now, but will need to go through the registration process there to even view the threads at all. I submitted my registration yesterday and no confirmation yet.

The attractions of the Domani include that it uses basically the same construction as the DRV, but just a bit thinner on wall thickness and thus R factor.

Jim G
JimGnitecki is offline   Reply With Quote