View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 11:40 AM   #29
Cummins12V98

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
"I am talking about independently OWNED plain and simple RAM owns this market."

More opinion unless you can provide facts. The "pros" who use ram are just like the "pros" who use Volvo. CHEAP throw a ways. And that is a fact.

Bill
Anyone paying attention driving our highways will see this to be true. I know you have been in the Elkhart area.

Yep my 98 12V my Son has now with 400k is a "CHEAP throw away". So it the 98 12V I sold a friends Son with nearly 400k.

I will be the first to admit Ford makes a nice truck, it's just the engines since the 6.9 and 7.3 that are the issue with me. The 6.7 has been a problem for many with the denial of many injection pump warranty claims. Seems they may have fixed the issue since I have not heard of much lately. GM got so tired of paying out claims on their Diesel with the same Bosch pump they recently have gone with a DENSO brand pump. Another negative for ME is the engine has FAR more moving parts and is much more complicated.

NOT saying Dodge or RAM's are perfect but you will see many more of them with extremely high mileage.

Visit "highmileage.cummins.com" Then under filters select milestone then 1,000,000 miles.
2015 RAM LongHorn Dually Air ride Aisin 4:10's

2016 MS 39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"
Cummins12V98 is offline   Reply With Quote