View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 06:02 PM   #7
stanleyz

Have you resolved your jacks issues yet? I just took mine to the hydraulic shop today to have them rebuilt. My guess would be that you will eventually come to the same conclusion. I was curious about what you said above. You found the rv with the nose down and the jacks collaseped, and then you said you got them up and got hooked up. Did they come up on their own or did you have to use another means (bottle jacks) to get the nose up. My unit is a a lot older than yours but I don't think the system has changed much. My stabilizers started dropping three years ago. After a lot of learning and a wasted 6 weeks while Camping World tried to figure it out I finally removed them myself and took to the hydraulic shop for a rebuild. Got them back and reinstalled and they have worked perfect since. This year my landing gear became intermittent. In both instances the fluid was bypassing the internal seals and in both instances the slides would come in and out when working the stabilizers/landing gear, I can't explain why but that is what happened. I have a lippert trouble shooting program that I could scan in and send you if you are interested. Just PM me and I'll pull it out and send it. If you don't DIY then your choices are kinda slim. My best suggestion is to find a shop willing to tackle removing them and sending them to a hydraulics shop for rebuild. It is not a hard job for a good tech or DIYer. Two inlets and one main holding bolt on each jack. The problem is they are very long and you need a place to drop them. I have the good fortune of having a storm drain with a man hole right in my front yard. You can also find a film on this subject on something called Monday Working or something like that. I googled mobile suites landing gear I think and it came right up. You can probably find it on you tube. Hope this helps you and if I can help I have a nmber of pictures and data. Just let me know,