View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 08:51 PM   #7
berghild

Send a message via AIM to berghild
thank you sooo much...I thought that the closet looked funny, but like I said that one was not one I stayed in long. at that point I thought we were getting the TK3. The only reason that we are in a hurry is that we know it will be a 2008 but the new price hasn't come out yet so we get the 2007 price sheet.
we have researched until we are cross-eyed. after 30 years of rving and 4 years in the 2002 full timing, we knew what we wanted and didn't want and how much we were willing to pay to get what we wanted.
we have driven all over this country and are spending many months here in vegas and san diego..and we will travel 2000 miles to pick up the rig. but dealers are few and far between. Arizona has pretty much dried up ..plus we ticked them off when they couldn't meet the best deal.
I just thought the TK3 was it and he popped this SB3 on me at the last minute. We have made our deposit as of yesterday and the last little tweaks are driving me nuts...tomorrow we will finish up , but I don't think we will be finishing up with the SB3 that's for sure...you may hear the SHOT HEARD 'ROUND THE WORLD...that'll be us.
these forums are the best sourcew of information...nothing like hearing from those that have been there and done that!
We had narrowed it down to 5 maufacturers and Doubletree is it.
Thank you so much for all your help. if you think of something else let me know!! Cyndy
EDGE CHIP,exhaust brake,ATS tranny, ATS turbo, AFE sir filter
ETC
2008 36TK3 ES3917/no granite
berghild is offline   Reply With Quote