View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 07:06 PM   #21
learning

tow vehicle

Hey everyone,
You have all been such a blessing. I had no idea I would get such detailed responses. Thank you.
The absolute amazing discovery happened when we took our truck in for manuel air bags. The young man came out from the install with a look that could kill. The blankety blank people who install our hitch, had just used the 4 bolts to hold it down with nuts and gee, forgot to brace it to the frame. We know once again that our Dear Lord had us in His hand for the bucking I originally complained about was the truck bed and the fifth wheel bouncing back & forth. We drove this in the rain and if we had to use our brakes quickly, that MS could have came over the truck and killed us, & possibly others on the road. I called the dealership and the assistant said the owner was not there but no he said we could not get our money back. We had contacted a lawyer friend for our rights and he said to tell them to take the hitch and return our $1,300. That even was an outrageous amount for a 15K hitch and we have a 1600 LB weight.
Now we have to find a lawyer in central Texas to help us. I will write to the Action Line with Good Sam and from there, I don't know. My computer has been on the fritz, that's why Iam answering so late.
Sorry. Please return with any help. Thanks,
learning is offline   Reply With Quote