View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 04:10 PM   #7
astrahsburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut60 View Post
I would not let CW work on my trailer unless you happen to know your closest store is a 'good' one--lots of not-so-good ones around--use automatic transmission fluid to refill the tank, and a battery fill tube/bulb to get it in there.
Yeah, I have no intention of CW working on this thing. I like to do things myself so I know how to fix when things go awry. I was just curious about sourcing the fluid. If it's just any transmission fluid, then I can get that from auto parts store. Thanks for the battery/bulb idea.
Quote:
Whoa, you said you have propane heating it? Then you just have to wait til it gets hot. Propane will not fire if water is already at temp. As I said, both heat sources will work at same time, so give it time to heat. If the anode was clean and smooth, then it should be ok. When propane turns itself off, then turn on the electric and see if it stays hot...
Definately saw it light up.

Quote:
Grey water valve is located by following the drain pipe back to the plastic housing where it disappears into. You willhave to lower the housing or cut into it to remove. Once you get it lowered or off, you can access the grey valve. The black valve is inside the basement directly behind the water manifold or in that area if you don't have the manifold. Being a contortionist will help on both these valves.
Sounds like more work than I was envisioning, but thanks for the info. Will have to prepare for this one.
astrahsburg is offline   Reply With Quote