Thread: Propane dryer?
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 04:13 PM   #14
Mtntrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbird View Post
I have read about a 220v dryer being installed, is a propane dryer out of the question? These 110v dryers just don't cut it.
Our 220V model has performed very well. We have no regrets, and we would order the exact same setup again. Ariston, Splendide stack-able, vented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notanlines View Post
Before you invest any real money in a washer or a dryer, remember how small these loads are and how long they take.

Actually at laundromat prices our units paid for themselves the first yr. We just kind of run them a forget them around our normal activities. Pretty darn stress free.

Compare a laundromat load and a Slendid load from an owner that will give you an honest answer. Mama better love to do laundry.
Yes there is a load size difference, but everything is a compromise in RV'ing isn't it? We even have a golf cart and there is 5 ea. laundries at our current resort. If I was to suggest loading it up, I don't think I can even describe the look I'd get from DW,
Well, we all have our own sack of rocks to carry.
BTW: Papa does just as much laundry around these parts as Mama, so don't even go there, Bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porthole View Post
The trailer has 240, it is the non commercial generators that do not output 240.
240 dryers are more efficient but you lose the ability to use with a standard generator or when on 30 amp service.

Trade off.........
Such is life, and of course it's nice to have options.
DRV Suites ES-38RSSA #9679
GM Denali 3500HD-Max 4x, CC, 8' DRW
EZGo-txt, Yamaha-G22E
Mtntrek is offline   Reply With Quote