View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 08:24 PM   #14
JPHarris

Re: 2007 Warranty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchup
2007: DoubleTree RV, LLC warrants the product(s) that it manufactures for one (1) year from the date of original purchase or the date first placed in service, whichever occurs first. DoubleTree RV LLC offers additional warranty coverage on certain parts and components, up to three (3) years. The specific coverage list for these extended warranty items are as follows:

Warranted for two (2) years: Appliances (Direct), Satellite, Generator, Transfer Switch, Holding Tanks, and Water Pump.

Warranted for three (3) years: Air Conditioner (parts only), Hydraulics, Roof Mat, Pin Box, Windows (Except Glass), Axles, Frame, Brakes (Other than Pads), Roof, Floor, Bearings, Springs, Structure, Walls, Trailair, Equaflex, Front and Rear Caps, Dometic Appliances, and Wheel Structure.

For some reason, the factory sent us a 2007 copy. I also have the 2006 warranty, which is for 24 months of normal use. But applicance warranties are warranted directly by respective manufacturer. Both years are NOT transferable.
Hate to bring this up again but I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the 2005 model year warranty reads. Mostly interested in the above highlighted items, the 3 year stuff, was that the same for 2005?
Thanks
Cape May, NJ & Fort Myers, Fl. and anywhere else we decide to roam.
JPHarris is offline   Reply With Quote