View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 06:55 PM   #7
RickandJanice

Let me start by saying the I too have purchased 17.5" tires and aluminum wheels from trailertiresandwheels.com and am extremely happy with them and the service I received from the company. They also have the newest manufacturing date on tires you will purchase anywhere, since they are also a tire distributor, not just a store. They are also very customer service oriented and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

So I do not mean to start any argument or berate the aluminum wheels sold by trailertiresandwheels.com, but they are not Alcoa aluminum, they are made by firm named Alco and manufactured in China like just about all aluminum wheels are these days. I asked Scott about this before purchasing and he told me this up front and said they were still high grade and his company would stand behind any issues we might have. When the wheels arrived, there was a small sticker on each wheel that said Alco in blue print very similar to the old Alcoa emblem from the U.S. No issues but just make sure you are aware of what you are actually purchasing.
RickandJanice is offline   Reply With Quote