Thread: HEHR windows
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 06:19 PM   #5
oldbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by netjam View Post
I got my Hehrs directly from DRV. When I needed replacements for my Lipperts (Kinro) I went to the trailer manufacturer as well. Lippert would not sell windows directly to a consumer. (not sure if Hehr will deal directly with end user) For installation I used a local window place.....yes not cheap for windows or labor.
I sent Hehrs a email to a place in MI that I will be in a month or so. I'll post if I get a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
You don't have to replace, there are repair places RVFogDr in Searcy, AR, Suncoast Designers in Hudson, FL, Dave Root RV Glass Repair, Bend, OR and Auto Glass Boss in Phoenix/Yuma. Those have been mentioned on various forums and have warranties
This is good to know, I winter in AZ and will check out Auto Glass Boss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut60 View Post
Long time ago, had to replace most of mine due to bad fogging--DRV handled it and Hehr sent me the windows. I installed them myself. That was about 5 years ago, and not too long after, they began fogging again. I have just given up and now just consider myself to be in a fog most of the time.
I have heard $85/window mentioned for one of the unfogging places to fix.
Joe
I wouldn't know the first thing about replacing the windows, sounds like your pretty handy Joe! I'll rebuild your truck, you put windows in my MS, how's that? LOL But really, that's not right! They know these windows are crap but yet they keep using them? You must be beside yourself having them fog after you did all that work!! Bad windows, add another 10 grand to the price!
Glenn 2008 36TK3 #4571
oldbird is offline   Reply With Quote