View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 07:49 AM   #6
clev

Per Mtntrk: With these hydraulic systems, one common pump, actuating multiple devices. Any seal, valve seat, check valve failure is likely going to effect something else, possible slide or leveling jack interactions.
In regard to the finger tight, loose fitting.

I found this all too true. When I brought my unit home, I went through it from front to rear with screwdrivers and wrenches. Most of the hydraulic connections required from 1/2 to 1 turn to snug them down. A few had oozed fluid and were puddling on the compartment floor. A few of the blade connectors were loose, and it took almost 2 quarts of hydraulic fluid to bring the bottle level up to the required limit. I've read on this forum, as well as others, that a quite a few are having trouble with the jacks and slides; perhaps it 'could' be attributed to loose fittings.
'17 36RSSB3///2012 F350 KR, LWB/SRW, Bilsteins, antisway bar, Bilstein steering stabilizer, Airlift air bags, wireless compressor, 295/20 tires at 4080 pounds each, oversized finned aluminum diff and trannie pans, synthetic fluid, KEM, PIP, & Tyrant tunes w/SCR4 programming, Edge CTS gauge monitoring, G37 2017 turbo, ATS Stage I transmission.
clev is offline   Reply With Quote