Thread: slide outs
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 11:51 AM   #12
golf_bears

Kay and Paul are great folks to work with. Little problems I fix myself, big problems I trust no one other than Paul.

He has four spots with 50 amp hookup right next to his shop, no charge, water is also available, bring your own beer. Make sure you ask him for a spot when you schedule your appointment.

Depending on your list of fixes, he figures out how much he can get done in one day, and then he pulls your unit into the shop, works on it. At the end of the day he moves your unit back out to the hookups so you can stay in it overnight. Next day same routine until all your fixes are done.

Very seldom does he need to keep your unit inside his shop overnight. If he does you'll need to get a motel room and there are plenty around. DRV can get you a corporate rate next to their factory in Howe. It's only 9 miles away from Lagrange where Paul’s shop is located.

When your RV is being worked on you can take in the local sites. Check out the flee market in Shipshewana, it’s huge!!

Good luck with the fixes, Paul will take good care of you. Once all the fixes are done you’ll be a happy RVer again.

Take Care, drive safe and say hi to Kay and Paul for us.

Barb & Roland
golf_bears is offline   Reply With Quote