View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 09:02 AM   #1
hitchup

Ordering vs Buying off the lot

Without disclosing exact $'s, can anyone tell me if you paid full price for your SS, MS or ES? And if you got a discount off MSRP what was the %? This pertains to "off the lot" as well as a "special order". Since we have so many people who are thinking about a purchase on the forum, they might benefit from this, too. I know occasionally I will see a used MS, but they are very rare so we're all buying new.

We bought ours at a RV show in NC. If I were to order a unit, there are some options that I definitely would have left out. Don't like the DT sheets & can live without the monogramed towels to save $290. I never use the vacuum so save $363 there. Could have used our own 2nd TV & saved $326. Might have ordered without "window silks" to save $1100 - 1300.
**Just located the 06 ES pricing sheet dated 8-15-05 & it doesn't show Window silks as an option**

We did request that they remove the leather recliners (an $1160 upgrade) & coffee table ($471) & give us 2 Euro chairs IPO. But if I would have known the Euro chairs weren't going to hold up, I would have requested to leave them out totally. Come to think of it, maybe no couch or table either.

Appreciate any input in advance.
Working Fulltimers since 3/2005
hitchup is offline   Reply With Quote