View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 04:11 PM   #13
Haggis

Satisfied Customers??

Golf bears;

DRV units very nice to look at BUT??

Can't understand why there is so many satisfied customers, when their maintenance shop is booked ahead for months at a time. other shops in the area take over from the spillage of owners with problems, who can't get an appointment at the factory.

I have always had a positive expeience when I was at the factory for maintenance!

Golf Bears....you should offer your services, the powers to be may accept your offer. If they like your suggestions you could make a lot of customers happy!

With three major break downs, two of them could have left me scattered all over the Interstate Highway. Every year in the past 6, that I have traveled, not once has a mechanical or other type of failure not crop up.

I would never purchase another unit from DRV unless there was a major change in their product......... Geoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf_bears
As I said, incentive systems work great if they are designed and managed properly

I'd be happy to accept a consulting assignment with DRV to assist in the design of a system and to train them on how to manage it correctly.

The system would be geared towards improving quality while maintaining their current productivity levels.
Haggis is offline   Reply With Quote