View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
jcasey

from RVDaily:

SYRACUSE, Ind. -- Redwood RV today announced the appointment of Dan Tauer to the position of product manager.

Tauer brings more than 28 years of extensive RV experience to Redwood. Prior to joining Redwood, he held the position of vice president of sales at DRV and was instrumental in establishing DRV as a residential RV manufacturer, said Tom Montague, general manager.

“Redwood is excited to have Dan join our team. As we continue to expand our customer and dealer base and tackle new market segments, the successful recruitment of seasoned professionals is critical in providing superior products and services not only to our dealers but ultimately our customers,” said Montague. “Dan’s knowledge and commitment to customer service makes him a valuable resources to Redwood. He understands exactly what customers at this price point are looking for in a high end fifth wheel. Dan’s expertise and guidance will also be instrumental in launching the all new Carriage brands later this fall.”

“I’m excited about this opportunity to join the Redwood RV team and to bring my luxury fifth wheel knowledge to the Redwood product. As a competitor I had watched the Redwood brand take over the market share and I’m excited to now be apart of it and have the unlimited resources that a Thor company can offer,” said Tauer. “It’s also very exciting to be here to assist the team in the launch of the Carriage brand slated for the fall.”

More information about Redwood RVs is available at www.redwood-rv.com.

SOURCE: Redwood RV press release
2011 Ford 6.7 Powerstroke F350 Super Cab, AT, DRW, Lariat. with Ride-Rite Firestone Air Bags. Used to tow 2011 Mobile Suites 36RSSB3 #5568, which is equipped with Center Point Suspension, Trailair Hitch, Level-Up, dual pane windows, Satellite Finder, 17.5 Tires, Dual Air, Valley/Husky 24,000 5th wheel hitch.
jcasey is offline   Reply With Quote