View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 12:20 PM   #9
jdftwrth

Like I said in an earlier post, you folk have been right helpful and I appreciate your comments.

That being said, I would consider either a new or used rig, my biggest problem is finding a dealer to has some degree of honesty, not many of them around the Dallas/Fort Worth area, its been my experience with them that you need to be overly careful because they are desperate to sell something and will lie through their teeth just to make a sale.

So that brings me to my biggest issue, being a newby and not being able to depend on the dealer for any honest answers, how do you pick the right unit?

Granted spend the time up front researching the various choices it the intelligent thing to do, but you can't possibly research every possibility and running back and forth between home and a dealer is not really viable. That coupled with the fact that to find the right rig may entail going to San Antonio and them parts and thats a good 6 hours each way.

So where do I start (it would be right helpful if you could avoid saying at the beginning)!
jdftwrth is offline   Reply With Quote