View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 06:15 PM   #5
terry and jo

Slade at Rolling Retreats was the one that did the checking for parts for the Lippert Never-Lube bearings. Now, I don't know where he checked, but etrailer was mentioned, and he was told that the "source" ran out of both hubs and bearings about 6 months ago.

As for us not changing the axles prior to selling, we thought that any new owner might want the choice of axles that were installed. In addition to MorRyde, one can get axles with regular tapered bearings that one takes out and inspects and repacks, or there are axles by Dexter that have another form of Never-Lube bearing.

We will end the full-time RV'ing, but we are even now looking at smaller travel trailers that can be pulled with our Expedition. With that for an RV, we could still do some RV'ing, perhaps a couple of months in the Spring and a couple of months in the Fall. I'm not giving up on traveling and photographing the beauty we get to see.

As for photographing beauty, check out the Smugmug link in my signature to go to my Smugmug site. Click on "Browse" and you'll see folders and galleries and each folder has additional folders and galleries.

Terry
2010 Mobile Suites 38TKSB3 #5332 - 2008 Ford F450
Terry's Smugmug Site
terry and jo is offline   Reply With Quote