Thread: Mission Tires
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 08:24 AM   #2
sr

Mission Tires Response

Well I called Tireco, the distributor of Mission Tires and they said what I described was the tread seperating. They asked me to get the DOT number and the size of the tires and they would send me 4 new tires that I can take to a tire dealer and have them put on. I would have to pay for the installation and the tire balancing. I didn't think that was to bad since i did use the tires for approximatly 6000 miles. They would have sent me a spare, but I had already repplaced it due to my neglagence that destroyed one of my tires. There was no issues at all. They were very nice and did not question anything. I do have to send the old tires back, but they will give me a UPS tracking number and will pay for all shipping as well. I asked them what type of tires they would be sending and said that they would be a better grade of tires that were put on the Select and that I should not have any trouble with them. She also said the tires were warrented for full replacement for 3 years.

If anyone has Mission tires, I would watch them closely and if you see anything that doesn't look like even wear, call Tireco and get them replaced. (800-227-8925)

Also I did have my Suite weighed by Stacey and all was okay with the weight.
2007 Select Suites TK3 #3117
2006 Ford F-350, CC, SWD
Pullright Sliding Hitch,LCD Mounted in Storage Door
Trailair Auto Level Up with Remote
Lippert Under Chassis Storage
Pressure Pro, Garmin 660
Winegard Direct TV Travler Sat. Dish
Rearview Camera, Water Softner
New Palestine, Indiana :)
sr is offline   Reply With Quote