View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 11:03 AM   #17
rotaxman

Thanks

Bruce,

Thanks for the post, it's always great to hear from you. I've been setting here ever since I saw the post by lights contemplating how I would respond.

As you stated one time back in the old days on this forum you were castigated, sent pm hate mails and called a liar if you posted a negative about a then Doubletree product. I stopped posting on this forum for several years because I got tired of defending my name every time I posted in a negative manner about Doubletree.

After the formation of the SOITC most all of the cheerleaders went over to that forum known as the most dead forum on the internet. Which in turn made this forum a much better forum with a lot friendlier exchange of information.

It's not up to me like you said to identify all or any of the pin numbers that I know of I don't keep track of other pin numbers it about all I can do to remember my own. I don't think I want to intrude on others privacy like you said they might not want the information posted all over the web.

I'm just an everyday working man (well used to be retired now) there are two things I can't stand a Liar and a Thief I'm not either. I just post what I know. It would be of no profit to me to fabricate stories about my trailer or any other owners trailer.

Gemstone,
Thanks for your post too the kind words are appreciated from both you and Bruce

Lights

Go to the search section of this forum and punch camber in the search box then go to the left and down a little and select the select, mobile, and elete form and then click on search. You will see one page with several entries about camber and frame problems. Read those and you will see what I have done and what others have done.

As always good camping

Jerry and Joyce
2000 F 450 V10
5.38 gears trailer special
Automatic 4R100
20000# Reese Hitch
Trail Air Suspension and Pin Box with Tri Glide
Honda 4500 ex
Hughes Internet
Garmin 2720 talking GPS
Pressure Pro
Junk frame 2009 38TKSB3 #4750