View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 06:26 PM   #18
Mike2338

Thanks All for your replies.

We are changing to a smaller couch which will keep us in line with the measurements. The recliners are at the max for both width and depth.

The only modifications we are doing is having the SeeLevel gauges installed, sending DRV fabric to be used on the valances and a different fabric for the chairs. We are ordering custom fabric for the recliners and couch.

I want to up the size and quality of the TV's but am getting mixed messages from DRV and the dealer. The dealer is telling me the bracket used on the lift in the livingroom only fits a Sony brand. DRV is telling me any TV up to 45" across can be accomodated. I will be working that out this week.

Also having heated pads for the tanks and drain elbows but not the second furnace. I always get nervous when camping in the cooler temps.

Would like to upgrade the mattress but now have to find a 72x80. We may just end up ordering the DRV mattress and put a memory foam topper on it.

I guess after having it for awhile we will find other things we would have changed too.

Thanks again!

m
Mike2338 is offline   Reply With Quote