View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 11:15 PM   #11
47hook

Retrax: the rear of the pinbox (Trailair) comes within a whiskers distance of the rail for the retrax. Any bump or slight slope will probably make contact at about a 45 deg turn.

Harmony: loaded the CD onto my laptop, updated over the internet (high speed), then laptop crashed. Might be coincedental, but can't even reformat/delete partion/reload operating system (XP) on the laptop. Leary to get the Harmony anywhere near my desktop. Might be the hard drive died. Will have to work on it after my little trip Friday. The problem I'm having is that when I try to go into the Harmony's menu, it dumps me out. Can't access any of the setup options.

Have had a chance to start looking at the MS, love about 99% still. But, like all things made, there are some interesting "issues". Walking on the floor by the bedroom sink area and the duct work for the furnace buckles. The compartment for the water and stuff isn't really sealed off from the outside well, as is the area that the water drains/manifold is located. Will eventually seal stuff off, stabilize bedroom floor.

Enjoy.
2013 MS 38RESB3 #6393, modified with ES stuff & Garnet Paint

"The older I get, the better I was!"
47hook is offline   Reply With Quote