View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 01:07 PM   #1
47hook

It's Here, sort of...

Well, our 36TK3 arrived at the dealer over the weekend. But they are short of Techs and backed up. We were originally given a May 10th delivery date, but that might slip. Normally, I would accept a bit of a slip, but they wanted to make the delivery date 2 days before we go on a 2 week trip .

The arrival date of our MS was probably delayed a few days because the factory was good enough to return the unit to the assemply area where they installed a W/D and the Advantium after the unit was built. So, I do have to give the dealer a bit of slack.

After talking to the service manager, I think we have come up with a workable compromise. Part of the issue is putting on the capture plate/adapter for my SuperGlide and transferring the Onan generator from our trade in to the MS. And of course their PDI. So, I requested that they do their PDI as soon as they can so I can do mine and if issues arise, they can handle them at the same time they are doing the other items. I'll be calling them today, and probably doing my PDI on the 10th and maybe even picking it up then, just depends. They have offered to let me sleep over in it after the PDI, but I'd rather just do the PDI and go. They are trying to rearange their work load but some of what they are dealing with involves fixing problems for some full timers, etc. Should work out.

Update to follow.
2013 MS 38RESB3 #6393, modified with ES stuff & Garnet Paint

"The older I get, the better I was!"
47hook is offline   Reply With Quote