Thread: Kitchen Faucet
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #12
Gemstone

"Some will never figure it out. They will always replace with the newest and finest toy, only to have it outdone by something fancier within a short time." I notice you're not using a typewriter to communicate, so you do enjoy a fairly new toy...

Since the beginning of man, it's been about building a better mousetrap, thank goodness for HDTV, cell phones, laptops, Google, the internet, the GPS, and yes, even better faucets. And thanks to the folks who couldn't/wouldn't put up with just mediocre and for what we take for granted today.

Anytime I can kill two birds so to speak, I'm all for it...by replacing a factory piece of junk faucet with something that enhanced our full time living....a no brainer for me...and when it made the DW happy, well that was just icing on the cake. Now, if I could only find a replacement sink to fit the custom cut granite counter top, I could get rid of another piece of factory junk. That plastic sink disgusts me so bad, I'm almost ready to have another piece of granite cut to fit a decent replacement sink.

Sorry to have offered a permanent solution to your problem that was not to your liking...you'll not catch me doing that again.

Regards
Gemstone