Thread: Kitchen Faucet
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 09:27 AM   #9
Dick D

Faucet

THE QUESTION, What brand is it.

THE ANSWER. Throw it away and replace it> Should have been, what's the problem? maybe I can help fix it. NO ONE ASKED...Odd isn't it.

THE PROBLEM, Faucet worked fine, but it wouldn't rotate from sink to sink, the swivel was stuck.

THE FIX. Took the faucet out applied sudden force (padded hammer) to knock the swivel off and used silicone grease (that I use for the water filter) on the inside. Reinstalled and now the faucet works fine. Total time 2 hours.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY.

A question was asked, and only 1 gave an answer. The rest gave useless advise, and no one asked what the problem was. It strikes me as really odd that I was offered so much advise when the responders didn't even know what the problem was.. JUST THROW IT AWAY.

I do thank everyone for responding, and for the answer to my question. I was really surprised to find that apparently we really do now live in a throwaway society

I guess the next time I see someone working on a Mobile Suite I will pass on the advise I was given. Hey it's made out of cheap parts, throw the damn thing away.
And our mini Greyhound, Shalamar
Dick D is offline   Reply With Quote