View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 05:24 PM   #1
pdaw1541

New Fifth Wheel not sure what to buy

Hello all,

First time poster here, so be gentle....lol. My wife and I have decided to buy our first travel trailer and have pretty much much made up our mind that we want to buy a fifth wheel. We have a 2017 Ford F350 that will be in (we had to order it) by the end of the month. We have a 6 year old and a 3 year old and we are strongly looking at the middle bunk layouts. I know Forest river has a few, Open Range, Cougar, Coachmen...many others have very similar layouts. We like the idea of the kids having their own bedroom w/ TV and we get a dedicated living room area with plenty of seating for everyone if/when its movie night during rainy days. We are new to travel trailers/fifth wheels and I am looking to pick your guys minds on what to look for/stay away from when purchasing one of these?

We really like the sandpiper 372LOK and other similar models. Must haves are a bunk room (preferably middle bunk layout), outside kitchen and at least a half tub for showering (for my 3 year old). Any suggestions? thanks in advance!!
pdaw1541 is offline   Reply With Quote