View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 12:05 PM   #2
USA in a Chevrolet

I believe in the MorRyde IS suspension so much I have installed it on 2 different fifth wheels. The first was on my Jayco Designer. I had about 30,000 miles on it before I went to MorRyde & put 20,000 miles on it after the install. The difference is amazing. Specifically, for DRV my experience is this. I bought a 2010 Select Suites 36RESB with the standard factory suspension (Trailair Equaflex). I immediately made an appointment with MorRyde & before I had the unit 2 weeks, I went to their facility in Elkhart & had the IS suspension installed. The ride is very nice since each wheel is independently suspended & each whell can travel in a range of 6" up & down. We were at the factory for a couple of days. You can stay inside your fiver overnight inside the factory. They treat you to breakfast & lunch each day. If you are not satisfied with the ride after installation, they will adjust the suspension until you are happy. Call them & ask for Ben Wiggington, the Service Manager. Tell them you were referred by Ray Williams. If you have any ohter questions, pm me & I will give you my phone number.