View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 11:23 AM   #16
dmascheck

Just got off the phone with MoRryde about their suspension. I now know to service their suspension, you need to lift the frame of the suspension off the ground to service it. Learn something new everyday!

Dodge's have a bad track record at our company, I do confess we are talking about gas and not diesel. Hard for me to change off from my Chevy! I drove a Fod Platinum and King Ranch. Loved the interior and some bells and whistles of the King Ranch, but the lag on acceleration, the harder steering and rougher ride easily brought me back to the Chevy High Country. So far no regrets!

Since I drive mine daily more than pulling the ride it'smportant! Pulling my 16,500# trailer is no problem and I added air bags because I went with Heavy 3/4 ton. When I back up to the fifth wheel and attach, there is no sag on the truck, but I add air anyway. The MoRryde king pin box and MoRyde suspension is awesome on a 2006 trailer! Never knew it made that much difference. I pulled the trailer home and the next day pulled a gooseneck with hay.....Night and day difference! I initially thought about converting to a goosenseck, no way!(GRIN)
dmascheck is offline   Reply With Quote