View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 10:18 PM   #24
rdunk

Quote sigo'suite: "................................................. .......................
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.................................................. .................................................. ""!?

Ron, since I have come to know you, I have known you as being a man of "words". You have used words of meaningful help! You have used words of humor! And, you have used words that would require some thought to get the gist of the point. But, I have never known you to be a man of "few words, or "no words", as is the case here.

Now to get your point here, you are really making it hard for us. I think I may just disagree with you here just on the basis of principal, especially since you have an engineering background. Of course, with this background, I guess you would have to be excused, if at times you don't have much to say (or nothing to say), whether you say anything or not!

:P :P

Ron, what did you mean to say to my lengthy post, or did you think I have used all of the "words" already, and did not leave any for you?

So that no one misunderstands, Ron is a friend, and the above is meant in a totally kidding manner!!!!

Robert and Carlene

2005 RE3, S/N 2107 (sold Jan. 2010)
rdunk is offline   Reply With Quote