View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #49
Beachgirl

Those photos were most helpful! Plus I got to see what our queen suite will look like! :) If you could do one more photo for me...we are thinking of getting drawers under the queen, but really need to be able to store a couple sleeping bags and pillows under there. Would it all fit?

I think the desk is perfect for a couple....since we have large numbers of people over, living space is a premium. :) IE no desk.

My angst is I love the look of the peninsula, but my older children are telling me it's just not very practical. Like having to run around the island to access the kitchen, or being stuck if someone has the fridge open. I'm going to sleep on it and call to finalize tomorrow. They are voting for the island. I might vote them off the island, rofl! Just kidding, they are great.

We do frequently have crowds in and serve buffett style when the gang is all around...we're talking 17 people or so...so traffic flow is a consideration, as is *counter space*! Hence my angst...

Thank you so much! We are just about DONE!! This group has helped us immensely! Nailing the hitch thing down was a biggie! Hopefully we will get to meet some of you at SOITC rallies and such.
Beachgirl is offline   Reply With Quote