View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #6
jcasey

In the manual, such as it is, are directions to reset the control board, which is in the small closet by the entry door.

It is simple: there are a couple of buttons to push simultaneously. There are specific ones that need to be pushed for the reset.

However, if nothing works or you can't find the manual, call the factory. They might have suggestions and directions to make it work or to determine if it is "kaput."

In our case, when we tried the resetting, we had to do it every time we turned it on and it worked sometimes.

So, we were sent a new computer control board--the one with all the buttons in the door closet! So far so good.

A new control board is available at rv stores for, maybe, a price approaching $100---as best I can recall.

The term I used, control board, might not be the correct one. That is why I referred to the buttons in the closet by the entry door.

That might not be the whole story, but maybe it is enough to move forward.
2011 Ford 6.7 Powerstroke F350 Super Cab, AT, DRW, Lariat. with Ride-Rite Firestone Air Bags. Used to tow 2011 Mobile Suites 36RSSB3 #5568, which is equipped with Center Point Suspension, Trailair Hitch, Level-Up, dual pane windows, Satellite Finder, 17.5 Tires, Dual Air, Valley/Husky 24,000 5th wheel hitch.
jcasey is offline   Reply With Quote