View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 12:29 AM   #9
rd&gj

Re: What Makes a Jazz Great?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattebury
All,

My wife and I are looking to buy either a Jazz 2980BH or a Wildcat 29BHBP. This will be our first 5th wheel. I'm not concerned about weight as the tow vehicle is going to be a one-ton dually diesel. We saw both at the California RV show in Pomona at the beginning of October. We'd like your opinions on why you like your Jazz (quality, floor plan, features, storage, etc.).

Thanks
We, too, were looking at either the Jazz 2550 model or a Wildcat of the same size. We had looked for over a year and attended an RV show (three days in a row) to compare the units ~ we even traveled another 30 miles, as the 2550 model was not featured at the show. Hands down, it was the Jazz that stood out in every aspect. We really felt there was attention to detail in the Jazz and overall quality was much higher.

We ended up with the 2870UK for the extra space and storage. It was one of the few coaches that had so much kitchen counter and we love the two rockers, along with the hide-a-bed couch, rather than the fold down type in the smaller units ~ and the furniture looked & felt more residential than in other units. The cabinetry throughout is beautiful (maple; & maple wood trim around the counters) solid, not flimsy. The air conditioner is an upgrade, along with the furnace (both on remote control), not to mention the bigger refrigerator, fresh water tank of 56 gals., two gray water tanks at 40 gals each and of course a black tank of the same size.

There are many other features, just too numerous to list, that are standard on the Jazz. But all the little extras were just a bonus, as it was the way the unit was put together ~ you felt someone took pride in it.
We love our Jazz
Pullrite Super Glide - under mount, 16K; Prodigy
rd&gj is offline   Reply With Quote