View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 11:20 PM   #15
Chad Heiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by porthole View Post
I've had LevelUp since August 2010.

The system in our new DRV is not the same as what was installed on my Cyclone.

The DRV is noisier, slower, does not operate smoothly if you try and lower a bit after raising, just drops sometimes when operating the jacks, e.g if operating manually and retracting the rear jacks sometimes the front will drop several inches - very quickly.

Once all four rear jacks are on the ground the system will barely lift the rig.
If the trailer is lifted some (auto level or manual) and I tap the 'rear jacks' the trailer always drops on the right side first several inches before all four jacks start to move.

What I have found if I am operating manually is I need to only extend jacks whiles trying to get level. If I do any retracting the jacks move a substantial amount.

And there is the slow settling at times overnight.
If you are having issues like this there is something wrong with your system. I don’t know what the issue is, but I would have it addressed. My system doesn’t do any of the things you describe. It works exactly as I expect it to in both manual and automatic mode. It isn’t noisy or slow, it doesn’t settle or drop and it easily lifts the trailer off the ground. Hopefully you find out what the issue is with your system.
Chad Heiser is offline   Reply With Quote