View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 08:00 PM   #4
wingnut60
Site Team

Generators--pretty much most of the units come prepped, not all, but most I have seen. Usually, if the used unit has a gen, the ad will certainly mention it. I have used the furnace many times to have the trailer warm when stopped overnight--have used the gen also for the AC--but ours cools down quickly after stopping using both ACs.
As mentioned before, if it says SB on the model, it will have to have the slides out to use the bathroom. There is a later model that is a PS3 that has the access with slides in.
Somewhere in those years you mention, the vanity slide in the bedroom was made available--that is the slide at the foot end of the bed--provides about 18" of extra space to move around the bed.
As far as overnights at WM or FJ--ours is stable enough for us to sleep without putting any jacks down. Your comfort may be more picky? You can easily put the front jacks down and the rear stabilizers down if needed. Level is another item--not a problem with the LevelUp system, but you would need a block under a wheel if left/right is too far off.
And I do think all the woodwork is still wood.
Joe
2005 TK3 #1869, 10 yrs of memories,
2017 F450 KR--one more Ford is it
2009 F450 4x4-died; 2010 F450-retired
wingnut60 is offline   Reply With Quote