View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 04:21 PM   #1
destin100

Sunnybrook 30RKFS

Hi.
I ordered my rig 11/1 and will be taking del on Feb 6th 2006, (I caddy on the LPGA Tour and will be RVing in 06)
I bought 1 honda 2000 (dont need the 2nd yet) and a aux fuel tank from wisesales.com for $1005 and no shipping.
I am BRAND NEW to RVing so if anyone has any advice I would appreicate the input.
I will be overnighting most every Sunday night (going from event to event) I plan to keep my genny in the rear of my PUand secure it with a chain. A few questions..... I will have a cover for the genny how would you secure that in the PU from the wind (told you I was a newbie) or is ok for it to get rained on....Also I will be running it just to watch TV and cook so I dont think there will be aproblem with fumes.. Another I am gonna get 2 6 volt batteries and the dealer willl put them . I just heard that there may not be room for the 6 volts... The only time I would be using the battery is in the morning before I continue for lights and maybe a radio.. I am thinking just the 1 12 V would be ok???.I got the More Ryde pin bow and I am instaling Timbrens on my F 250 this week..Some people (especially over at opentroads forum) freak out re weight. The peoplw at Sunnybrooktalk.com and Eric at the factory say my ride is fine ( not gonna change it anyway) any input on this??
Also is there anyone who has lived in a 30RKFS maybe can give me more insight.....
My email is destin100@aol.com...As you can probably see I have a lot of time on my hands ...But i am really looking foreard to RVing

Thanks

Tom Grogan
destin100 is offline   Reply With Quote