View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 07:39 AM   #4
RodeWorthy

Hi Bill,
Thanks for joing 5th wheel forums and welcome aboard. You will find a wealth of information related to Mobile Suites products on the forum dedicated to that product. CampingCaptain is right, spend some time going over the old posts - there is a tremendous treasure chest of information from really nice people here.

Activity here has slowed a bit over the holidays and I have taken the opportunity to review as many of the old posts as I could the last few days. It is really helpful. You will surely come up with some specific questions so bring them back here. I can virtually guarantee you will get many viewpoints to ponder. Especially with regard to tow vehicles.

I am in the same situation as you except I will not be selling my house (yet). I retired in February 05 and have been looking at RVs for 3-4 years but very seriously the last 6 months. I am now focusing my efforts on the Mobile Suites, largely because of the information I get from this forum and also the WOW factor I got from my very first view of a 36TK3 about 3 years ago. At that time, I didn't think I could afford to go into that level of trailer and now I don't think it would be wise not to. I haven't decided on a model yet but I am liking the 38 RL3 as well as the 36TK3.

I have looked at other mfrs and have a short list of what I consider suitable to my needs. Drop me an e-mail if you would like a list.

And finally, if you have the opportunity, visit the factory in Howe, IN. It will surely boost your confidence in the Mobile Suites product. I was there on July 20th and it was the best of 7 tours we did that week.

Happy hunting and Happy New Year everybody!
RodeWorthy
RodeWorthy is offline   Reply With Quote