Thread: Email
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 08:49 AM   #13
RickandJanice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimandsue60
I completely understand having problems with an expensive rv. I had big issues with a motorhome 2.5 times the cost of my Mobile Suites. I was able to get all my issues addressed by the manufacturer through courteous and thoughtful conversations, bringing the coach back to the manufacturer a couple of times. It was a long and tedious endeavor which I should not of had to do if there was proper quality control.

At no time did I ever say "MY Junk" 09 or whatever on any public forum. I did talk about my issues in a manor that would let every one know I had major problems but not try to demean any company. Doing so in my mind would probably stop any assistance from the company for support.

I always thought that if I did call my rv Junk on an open forum and wanted to resell it prospective buyers would most likely not want to buy my JUNK.

I know I do not know all the details of Jerry's issues, but I do know I would have handled it differently in public forums.

Jim

Jim, great post!! I could not have said this better. Thank you!
RickandJanice is offline   Reply With Quote