View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 03:00 PM   #10
terry and jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The View 5046
I have used heat tape for part of one winter and I covered it with the Foam tube that Lowes sells. Shore line didn't freeze. Heat tape will work and will not harm the plastic hoses. The heat tape I used wouldn't come on until it was below freezing.
Happy Trails....

P.S. For some reason I can't post on the Suites Forum. If any of the Suites Forum MOds read this, is there a reason my post aren't appearing????????

Lindy,

I don't know if this would be an issue with you, but in the past I've had issues with being able to post as well. I used to use AOL which uses some form of Internet Explorer and could long on but then when I wanted to actually post it would let me.

I started using Firefox and I've not had issues since. So, regardless of what you are using now, try a different internet browser.

Also, I apologize that I didn't make things clearer. We will be living in the same place for a few more years yet. I was hoping to get a winterizing design that would let me not have to pick up and drain hoses if not necessary. Also, we are planning on getting a product called Eze-Kleen that is a type of PVC for our sewer hose instead of using a stinky-slinky.

With the slope on a PVC type sewer system, I shouldn't have to take that up either in freezing weather. OR, so I hope.

Terry
2010 Mobile Suites 38TKSB3 #5332 - 2008 Ford F450
Terry's Smugmug Site
terry and jo is offline   Reply With Quote