View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 09:54 PM   #18
waldmeer

6 Month Experience

Bought our new 2009 Mobile Suites 40 DB3 in September at International RV World in Elkhart taking posession Sept 3, 2009. Before we left the north we spent a few days in it at the dealer. This gave us an opportunity move all our "STUFF" from our old motorhome to the MS AND to find probems that we found. Problems were dealt with rapidly and completely by the dealer and the manufacturer.

Last week the 32" TV in the living room above the fireplace stopped working. I contacted Samsung directly. They had me do some routines and said, "It needs to be serviced." Well OK then. The closest service center was 600+ miles away in Texas. We are now in Gulf Shores, AL. They also said, after I gave them the model and serial numbers that the TV was out of warranty. At that point I thought I was Sc$#@^&. Called DRV Factory. Told them about the TV. They said I should contact their TV supplier in Elkhart and they would take care of it. The warranty was for 2 years from the date of sale.

Called the TV source and told them about the TV probems. They took the last 4 digits of the MS VIN number, the model of the TV and said, "We will send you a new one." They took our current address info and said they would get back to me with a shipping tracking number. 2 days later they called and gave me the tracking number and said, "It was shipped yesterday".

So far we have only had minor problems and excellent service by DRV and our dealer. My wife continues to tell me daily, "Have I told you today how much I love our new home?"
waldmeer is offline   Reply With Quote