View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 03:40 PM   #14
waldmeer

MS repairs

WOW! Our experience with MS has been just the opposite of what I see from most of the other responses.

We picked up our new 40DB3 MS in Sept. 2009. The worst problem I had was in getting wiring for satellite connections corrected. DRV referred us to a repair facility a few miles from the factory. The repair facility was great. Took a Technician about 30 minutes to correct some connections in the "water/electronics box" Probkem solved. Other than that, only major concern I have had is that the awning seems to have loose fabric and the door will rub on it when awning is extended. Temp solution is to have it retract about 1/2 revolution on the awning.

Only other problem we have had is with light bulbs burning out. So I replaced two bulbs so far.

We purchased our from International RV World in Elkhart. They have been excellent, making a couple of minor repairs before we picked up our MS. VERY GOOD SERVICE - VERY GOOD DEALER!!

We are very happy with our MS. My wife reminds me daily, "Do you know how much I love my new house?"
waldmeer is offline   Reply With Quote