View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 03:21 PM   #3
Jack in Alaska

I am sorry to hear of your troubles with your new MS. We do not belong to the "bad experience club" in dealing with DRV. They have been just great in handling any and all problems we have had with our 2004 MS. A trip to the factory in 2004 was unbelievable. They treated us with a very positive attitude and made warranty repairs and repairs of things I did wrong all for no charge. They have sent parts and pieces to me even after the warranty period was over at no charge. Shipping them to Alaska at no charge. In the several things I paid for the prices were extremely reasonable.

I am a believer in dealing with positive attitudes and a firm hand. I am sure that it will return to you in a positive fashion. Unless DRV has changed their basic business methods I would look inward to see if you are being fair and reasonable with them. Nothing is perfect out the door.

Enjoy your new MS. We surely do enjoy ours and it is getting old.

Start Out Each Day Real Easy.......Then Taper Off
Jack in Alaska is offline   Reply With Quote