View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 12:26 PM   #5
Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernd & Susan View Post
I need help again, this time with the bedroom slide (2007 Mobil Suites, 36 SB3). We got ready this morning to finally hit the road for our maiden journey, when the bedroom slide jammed and couldn't be retracted. The problem appears to be that the entire slide is tilted on the top toward the nose of the 5th wheel, that is, the slide is stuck on the top left corner (when looking from the outside). I'm attaching 2 photos that show the gap between the slide and the frame on the top right corner (wide gap) and top left corner (zero gap). It turns out that the lower left corner of the slide is about 3/8 of an inch lower than the right corner. Has anybody tried to make adjustments of that kind to the slide, or is this really something only a professional can/should do? Mobile mechanics are pretty much booked out in my area (Austin, TX) right now, with waiting times in excess of 1 week.

Bernd
Look in the bedroom for any items that might be lodged in the slide...i.e.slippers, rug, clothing... Just a suggestion.
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote