View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 10:45 PM   #8
47hook

Today was a day that I will not soon forget. Would like to. Let's just say communication problems are alive and well in this area of the country.

The unit feels lighter than our Alfa, less air needed in the Firestone Ride Rights. Will probably need to raise the Trailair CP suspension to the highest level, but ok for now. Will have to remove my Retrax bed cover because in a halfway tight turn there is almost 0 clearance with the back edge of the pinbox and Retrax bed cover rail that sits on the bed rails, which is not related to the suspension issue.

Did find one other PDI issue that I missed (I expect more as we live with the MS) and that is an apparently warped face to a lower drawer (below the refrig line).

I also missed checking off the option that included a 5th grader with that Logitech Harmony controller. It is definitely misnamed: should be Dis-harmony, will try and download updates. Ugh.

Instead of a delivery date of the 10th, it was today the 15th. Will be on the road this Friday. Oh, boy. Just lots of work to do before then, but at least we are fortunate enough to be able to do what we are doing.

Enuff on the sour grapes, back to ice cold beer!
2013 MS 38RESB3 #6393, modified with ES stuff & Garnet Paint

"The older I get, the better I was!"
47hook is offline   Reply With Quote