Thread: factory repair
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 11:47 PM   #19
Hobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunship Guy
If Doubletree paid for your hotel I think that would be a great good will gesture. However, I wouldn't be too disappointed if it didn't happen. Taking your trailer to the factory is a choice you made versus finding a capable dealer to do the work. .
Taking your trailer to the factory is not always a choice. When their own dealer network seize take it to the factory, what are you going to say NO?, I would rather find a body shop and pay the high dollar for a patch over.?
Show me a dealer that has the facility to do ANY and ALL repairs. Most can't even align axles.

And I pointed out the FACT that they have and DO put people up in hotels. Not if they did or would how special it would be.

I don't know who your talking about calling and yelling at the factory reps. You need to get your facts straight. And yes I'm not very happy with the factory or my MS but have only stated the facts here when people ask and when they ask they should be told the truth about both sides of the coin.

I do believe the factory could do better keeping every one in turn with their problems like recalls, which by the way they have never notified me of yet on the refrigerator. At the some time I have pointed out some good features to prospective buyers the the MS has. Their not perfect and neither are you so get over it.
Lemon Tree 04 MS 36TK3 #0886
Hughes Net
Fulltimer since 1999
Find me at https://map.datastormusers.com/user1.cfm?user=2000
Hobo is offline   Reply With Quote