Thread: Upgrades
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 07:04 PM   #12
clev

Good afternoon, cummins. Maybe it’s my VietNam paranonia, but since we had the disagreement over the SRW pickups, you seem to knit pick me a lot.

Yes, it’s great to have choices, but I don’t think, and I could be wrong here, most of us don’t have 3 AC’s. BUT....even if I did, I would still be energy conscious; whether in my RV or at home. Anything that compromises the interior comfort of my home, either on the road or at home, gets fixed. When I designed and had my home built, I had the best windows that were available installed. But, in the late afternoon sun in the summer, I still pull the drapes on the western side. Your post makes no sense; “I’ve got 3AC’s and don’t care about heat entering my RV, I just lower the thermostat”. Read that a few times and maybe you’ll comprehend how ludicrous it reads.
'17 36RSSB3///2012 F350 KR, LWB/SRW, Bilsteins, antisway bar, Bilstein steering stabilizer, Airlift air bags, wireless compressor, 295/20 tires at 4080 pounds each, oversized finned aluminum diff and trannie pans, synthetic fluid, KEM, PIP, & Tyrant tunes w/SCR4 programming, Edge CTS gauge monitoring, G37 2017 turbo, ATS Stage I transmission.
clev is offline   Reply With Quote