View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 09:26 AM   #4
Thom

Just some information to pass on, not trying to start a salt war. There are places that are or have put into place ordinances preventing the use and or instillation of any type of water conditioning products that use the salt transfer method. researching the topic has led me to a host of options that may or may not really work, some are supported by independent university testing to verify that the method really works even though it sounds and looks like a snake oil type of a thing.
We are going to try one method that looks good to me after doing a little research, and see what happens, if it doesn't work try another( I personally do not like the salt methods).
There is also data that supports the premise that under some conditions one type of water conditioning method will work and another will not as well as the possibility that none will work effectively without causing inappropriate levels of waste and cost for the amount of treated water out the other end
We will be boondocking and hauling all the water we use both in and out most of the time and waste water from treatment will be an issue for us

again your results my differ

Thom
Mobile Suites 36TK3 #3151 Blog at www.jggrafx.com/ftroadrunners
03 Dodge 3500 HO Quad LB DRW 48re 4.10 BD Xmonitor gauges Rickson 19.5 x 6.75 Polished Forged Aluminum Wheels Classic Round Hole. Michelin 245/70R-19.5/16 XDS low profile drivers and 245/70R-19.5/16 XZE low profile steers
Thom is offline   Reply With Quote