View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 11:58 PM   #5
papaducky

2017 drv

Hi, just a few items we encountered when we took,our 2017 38RSSA Mobil Suite out the first time. I did a lot of looking and testing before leaving the yard, but lot of items just don't show up until you stay in it, pull it down the road, and use everything.

1, they didn't caulk the shower door track and it leaked water down the furnace vent before I caught it.
2, there were 8 so far electrical connections that weren't crimped, the electric steps only worked from the main panel, not from the storage compartment switch, the wires were not crimped in the switch, power to the hydraulics were loose and only made occasional contact, numerous light problems after traveling down the road, light switch over the cook top was loose, had to crimp the connectors.
3, the top in the closet has fallen down, we had extra blocking installed to prevent the clothes rod from pulling the top down, but they only used staples to hold up the cover and molding.
Bring a crimping tool, electrical,tape, staple gun, and silicone sealer with you, and some duct tape.

I still think it's the best RV on the market, even with the items I have found.
papaducky is offline   Reply With Quote