Thread: reverse osmosis
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 10:26 PM   #17
oldbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut60 View Post
If this link works, here is a post in 2008 by nelsonraymond on the same subject...

http://www.5thwheelforums.com/forums...kitchen+island

From a 12/2011 posting...by hitchup

We had Paul Cross at Indiana Interstate redo all of our slide awnings, add the dinette/buffet table. He uses the same cabinet shop that DRV does. I know other Suite owners have used Paul to change peninsula cabinets (TK) into a Island (RS) plan and change out new countertops and sinks. Am sure they can handle almost any kind of bookcase or cabinet. I think they may do carpet, too.
Is Paul Cross still around and in business and where is he at? My wife and I looked at the peninsula today and we think this may be a heck of a good mod!! Just a thought, couldn't the 'extra' piece of counter top be used as a flip up counter top if extra counter space is needed? Not sure what you call that, our old Travel Supreme had one. You HAD to remember to put it down before bringing the slide in or it would be crushed, LOL. Oh, forgot, there is a fine line where it looks like they joined the counter tops together right in about the spot where this mod would cut it? Of course it would look so much better rounded off like in that picture.
Glenn 2008 36TK3 #4571
oldbird is offline   Reply With Quote