View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 09:15 PM   #12
Keesbuckens

Thanks for the info; and yes I was fishing for responses of others that have heard anything about vandalism. Yes it was second hand info, but a brother of a friend who was also there the morning after to see the damages is good and credible enough info source to me. That's more than I can say for most reporters on the news. Sorry for using KOA as an example of my bad experience sir. That wasn't the only experience I've had with commercial-chain campground. Just the most memorable because it was actually the first experience were bad customer services actually was an act of denying human kindness; and lets face it a general bad human behavior. As a kid everyone gets their hopes up to stay at the KOA so just keep that in mind as well; the disappointment can last a lifetime; which by the sound most of you well know. I've given them and many others chances as an adult as well with more often than not having slightly less than the best experience while tired and road-tripping. Lack of pleasant human interaction while trying to charge me for services sends me packing every time.