View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 12:16 AM   #9
rotaxman

Weight sitckers

I was really, really going to try and not post on this but I just can't help myself.

I don't want to start anything either but I have to agree with Gemstone. Knowing what I know about DRV and Lippert and the willingness of both of these five and dime store run rinky dink company's to turn their back on known defective frame issues (Lippert not addressing the problem and DRV not halting production until the problem was addressed) it does not suprise me at all that DRV would misrepresent their product.

Goes back to that reputable part again. You can not be considered reputable and ignore the above problems.

Safety is of no concern to DRV they could care less I just got back from the first Kansas City show and there was a 36ft Mobile Suite 4 slide there setting on 16inch tires and wheels. There is no way that you can have a 36ft Mobile Suite on 16's and not be over what the wheels and tires are rated for. Not my opinion just simple math. Everything DRV makes except the 32's should be on 17.5's or better yet 19.5's. They also should be on 9000lb axles.

Sorry if I have offended anyone here I did not set out to do that. I'm just stating fact.

As always good camping

Jerry
2000 F 450 V10
5.38 gears trailer special
Automatic 4R100
20000# Reese Hitch
Trail Air Suspension and Pin Box with Tri Glide
Honda 4500 ex
Hughes Internet
Garmin 2720 talking GPS
Pressure Pro
Junk frame 2009 38TKSB3 #4750